Wednesday, July 9, 2008

McCainocrats?

I am so tired of those comments from some Hillary supporters who say they will vote for McCain and wait four years for Hillary! Either these are Republican trolls trying to instigate something, or these people are one sandwich short of a picnic! Vote for McCain? They would do that to our country? There are so many crucial issues in this election, we cannot vote Republican just because the candidate we wanted did not become the nominee for our party. I know if it were reversed, if Hillary had won, I would have graciously turned my support to her. Obama and Clinton are so closely aligned on the issues, and that's what should matter. So many Barack supporters, and I am one of them, are donating money to help Hillary pay her debt . . . and I know more would do so if there were less of these comments.

No comments: